Angie Yonaga (夜長 アンジー Yonaga Anjī) is a character from the Danganronpa franchise.
Angie is a student of Ultimate Academy for Gifted Juveniles and a participant of the Killing School Semester featured in Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony. She has the title of the Ultimate Artist (超高校級の「美術部」Chō kōkō-kyū no “bijutsu-bu” lit. Super High School Level Art Club Member). She claims that her art is work of Atua, ("God of the Island" in the Japanese version) rather than her own.
Going to get some candles for her Ressurection Ritual, she stumbled upon Korekiyo Shinguji and witnessed him preparing his crime. As a result, she was killed by him as an unwanted witness, but also to send an additional friend to his beloved deceased Sister.
With the reveals of the final chapter, it's unknown exactly how much of Angie's backstory had been fabricated.
- Amanaga - the ship between Angie and Rantaro Amami
- Ounaga - the ship between Angie and Kokichi Ouma
- Sainaga - the ship between Angie and Shuichi Saihara
- Shinnaga - the ship between Angie and Korekiyo Shinguji
- Yonahara - the ship between Angie and Gonta Gokuhara
- Akanaga - the ship between Angie and Kaede Akamatsu
- Irunaga - the ship between Angie and Miu Iruma
- Shironaga - the ship between Angie and Tsumugi Shirogane
- Tenkangie - the ship between Angie and Tenko Chabashira
- Yonameno - the ship between Angie and Himiko Yumeno
|57||Tenmikoangie||Himiko Yumeno • Tenko Chabashira||poly|
- Although it hasn't been confirmed by Marieve Herington yet, Angie likely shares her voice actress with Celestia Ludenberg.