Childe has no canon interactions with Kaeya nor Albedo, while those two have canon interactions. There is no collective info on them besides the voice lines although Kaeya and Albedo has voice lines of each other and an interaction in the Midsummer Island Aventure event, but they didn't have voicelines for Childe. Their heights are seemingly different, within Childe is the tallest and Albedo is the smallest in this polyship.
There are a lot of differences for the three, all of their visions are not the same as if you look at Childe, his vision is Hydro. If you look at Kaeya, his vision is Cyro. And lastly, if you look at Albedo, his vision is Geo.
Though the three also takes care of a child, for Kaeya and Albedo, Kaeya does take care of Klee while Albedo also takes cares of Klee plus Klee is a self-considered younger sister for Albedo. For Childe, Childe takes care of Teucer as he is one of Childe's siblings. Considering the fact the three takes care of a child, the three has visions, though in gameplay. Tartaglia can be the main dps, Kaeya can be the one to do the frozen elements and Albedo can be the one to build the defense.
Though due to the fact Childe is one of the Fatui Harbingers, while Kaeya and Albedo are from the Knights of Favonius. Since the Knights of Favonius are enemies with the Fatui.
The three are also seemingly familiar with Khaenri'ah, for Albedo, Albedo's Master, Rhinedottir is from Kheanri'ah, and it's speculated that Rhinedottir is the the same person as the alchemist known as Gold, who corrupted Durin and caused Khaenri'ah's destruction, in Volume 1 of Breeze Amidst the Forest. For Kaeya, Kaeya was formerly from Khaenri'ah and is now from Mondstadt. It was said that Kaeya was an agent of Khaenri'ah, placed in Mondstadt to serve their interests. His father had abandoned him in this strange and unknown land to fulfill his mission, and it was Master Crepus and the city of Mondstadt that had welcomed him with open arms when they found him. This was said in his Character Story Profile, Vision. For Childe, it's said that he once ventured into the Abyss, though there is a chance that Childe is referring to Khaenri'ah, this was mentioned in one of his voicelines.
- “Albedo, eh? Calm, collected, and incredibly talented. He's the type everybody likes, some even more so than others. What, you into him as well?”
- — Kaeya's voiceline about Albedo
- “I once ventured deep into the abyss and came face to face with an enormous beast. I don't know its name, all I know is the sight of it chilled me to the bone. But mark my words, one day I will march back in there and behead that beast, and you, comrade, will be my witness!”
- — Childe's Voiceline referencing the abyss, sometimes thought to be Khaenri'ah
- “Relationships are...quite troublesome. Once you establish a relation with someone, you must continue to maintain it; if you lose contact, you must reestablish the relation. This taxing cycle requires a lot of time...”
- — About Albedo: Socializing
- “The time required to sketch portraits closely correlates with one's mood. I could spend half a day sketching Huffman, while I might only need three strokes of the pencil to sketch Kaeya — one for the face, one for the eyepatch string... and one for the eyepatch.”
- — More About Albedo: III
- “Klee. Seems she has failed to elude the Acting Grand Master's investigative skills, despite the pointers I gave her... Haha, I'm kidding, no need to go reporting me or anything.”
- — Kaeya's voiceline about Klee
- “Indeed, I view Klee as my younger sister. Whenever she gets herself into some explosive sort of trouble, I can only console myself with the fact that her current destructiveness is nothing compared to that of Miss Alice.”
- — Albedo's voiceline about Klee
- “However far away my motherland may be, we all live under the same sky. That snow-white moon... My family must be able to see it too. I hope my siblings are well... And I hope that they have turned out to be formidable warriors too.”
- — More About Tartaglia III
Chaebedo made its first major debut on Twitter in between February and April of 2021. The appeal of the ship begins shining when you take note of how similar they all may be, but different at the same time.
Many differences are split between these three, which happens to be part of the major appeal of the ship. Childe is very prone to making relationships, while Albedo and Kaeya refrain from doing so. All are very knowledgeable, yes, but in different fields. Two are associated with the Knights of Favonius as captains, while the other is with the rivaling group to the knights, the Fatui, as a harbinger.
Not that much contents is there to the three as Childe is from Snezhaeya, and Kaeya and Albedo are from Mondstadt. Though it's seemingly uncommon for some of the playable characters to have a voiceline of a character from another nation that they're not from. So it's also a rare pair among the Genshin Impact fandom, it's often overshadowed by Kaebedo and ChiLi, which are the three most popular ships. There are only about 13 fanfictions depicting the three on Archive of Our Own.
- Childe has canonically been to Dragonspine as of his second banner trailer.
- Childe is good with kids, and Albedo does happen to have a little sister who could be only slightly younger than Teucer.
- In the trial run, if you try Childe, Kaeya will be in the team only with him possibly for the frozen combo.
- Chaeya refers to the ship between Tartaglia and Kaeya Alberich
- Kaebedo refers to the ship between Albedo and Kaeya Alberich
- Tartbedo refers to the ship between Tartaglia and Albedo