Kiyotaka Ishimaru is a character from the Danganronpa fandom.
Kiyotaka Ishimaru, also known as Taka, was a participant of the Killing Game, with his title being the Ultimate Moral Compass aka Super High School Level Public Morals Committee Member. He died on Chapter 3 after being killed by Hifumi Yamada, who Yamada himself was being manipulated by Celestia Ludenberg and he ended being killed too by the same girl.
- Ishiceles — the ship between Kiyotaka and Celestia Ludenberg
- Ishikuro — the ship between Kiyotaka and Mukuro Ikusaba
- Ishipeko — the ship between Kiyotaka and Peko Pekoyama
- IshiToko — the ship between Kiyotaka and Toko Fukawa
- Nursing Compass — the ship between Kiyotaka and Mikan Tsumiki
- Takura — the ship between Kiyotaka and Sakura Ogami
- Chishimaru — the ship between Kiyotaka and Chihiro Fujisaki
- Despair Compass — the ship between Kiyotaka and Izuru Kamukura
- Ishileon — the ship between Kiyotaka and Leon Kuwata
- Ishimondo — the ship between Kiyotaka and Mondo Owada
- Ishiouma — the ship between Kiyotaka and Kokichi Oma
- Kiyokiyo — the ship between Kiyotaka and Korekiyo Shinguji
- KiyoTeru — the ship between Kiyotaka and Teruteru Hanamura
- Naeishi — the ship between Kiyotaka and Makoto Naegi
- Soutaka — the ship between Kiyotaka and Kazuichi Soda
- TogaIshi — the ship between Kiyotaka and Byakuya Togami
- Chishimondo — the ship between Kiyotaka, Chihiro Fujisaki and Mondo Owada
- Ishimondouma — the ship between Kiyotaka, Kokichi Ouma, Mondo Owada
- Class 78th — the ship between Kiyotaka and the other students of Hope's Peak Academy's Class 78th
- Main article: Ishimondo
Mondo and Ishimaru didn't get along when first meet, firstly because of Mondo being disrespectful with rules and with Monokuma too. They used to fight sometimes, but then both made a sauna's competition, in where both talked about themselves with Makoto being the one who was watching them right outside. The next day after the sauna, they both were seen acting friendly to each other with finally saying that both were best friends and bros at the same time. After Mondo's crimes were revealed, as he killed Chihiro Fujisaki, Ishimaru was crying while begging to Monokuma to give him more time, but he didn't listen and as Mondo was being dragged to his execution Ishimaru is shown crying while the others were contemplating it on horror, but in Ishimaru's case he just couldn't believe that his supposed first friend had died.
Taka then started to change by chapter 3, when Aoi Asahina found out Alter Ego, they showed Taka a Mondo's AI representation, as the artificial Mondo gave him some advice, and that he wouldn't be a man if he continued cried because of his death, Ishimaru changes his appearance, while introducing as "himself", as he seemed touched by the Mondo's representation showed by Chihiro's Alter Ego.
- Kiyotaka Ishimaru posts on Tumblr
- Taka Danganronpa posts on Tumblr
- Danganronpa Ishimaru posts on Tumblr
|198||Chishimondo||Chihiro Fujisaki • Mondo Owada||poly|
|101||Kiyotaka & Mondo||Mondo Owada||gen|
- Kiyotaka's English voice actor, Sean Chiplock, also provides the voice of Monotaro in Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony.