Maki has the title Ultimate Child Caregiver (超高校級の「保育士」 chō kōkō-kyū no "hoikushi" lit. Super High School Level Caregiver). She was raised in an orphanage, where she learned to take care of children.
- Harukaito — the ship between Maki and Kaito Momota
- Ouharu — the ship between Maki and Kokichi Ouma
- Saimaki — the ship between Maki and Shuichi Saihara
- Harumeno — the ship between Maki and Himiko Yumeno
- Harushira — the ship between Maki and Tenko Chabashira
- Kirumaki — the ship between Maki and Kirumi Tojo
- Makuro — the ship between Maki and Mukuro Ikusaba
- Nursery Rhymes — the ship between Maki and Kaede Akamatsu
- Tsumaki — the ship between Maki and Tsumugi Shirogane
- Double Date — the ship between Maki, Kaede Akamatsu, Kaito Momota, and Shuichi Saihara
- Surviving Trio — the ship between Maki, Himiko Yumeno, and Shuichi Saihara
- TenKaeMaki — the ship between Maki, Tenko Chabashira and Kaede Akamatsu
- Training Trio — the ship between Maki, Kaito Momota, and Shuichi Saihara
|276||Nursery Rhymes||Kaede Akamatsu||femslash|
- In her Love Suite scene, her fantasy includes her and a friend from the same orphanage as her. They have known each other for 10 years and when they were younger, her friend mentioned he wants to make a real family with her while they were playing house. Maki says she never noticed her friend is in love with her and she is confused by her own feelings as well, but she realizes she likes him too. She simply wants to stay close to him and asks him to promise he will always be with her.
- Maki's Japanese voice actress, Maaya Sakamoto, is married to Korekiyo Shinguji's Japanese voice actor Kenichi Suzumura.
- Maki's English voice actress, Erica Mendez, also voices Nagisa Shingetsu.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.