- The following article is based on a subject that has no agreed upon name; the current title is merely a placeholder and is subject to change. DO NOT HESITATE TO ADD THE PROPER NAME IF AVAILABLE.
Quentin is in his room, when Eliot walks in with a woman. The woman says Hi and introduces herself as Margo. She looks Quentin over and tells Eliot that he’s not that cute. Margo and Eliot start to lead Quentin through the school. They make their way through the disciplines when two of the third year class walk by. Quentin asks who they are, but Eliot tells Margo not to tell him, or he’ll be scared. Margo says that maybe he should be scared, and Eliot call her dramatic. They explain that 16 of the 20 students from that class went missing and no one knows what happens but it’s most likely murder. Margo tells him to stay on the garden path, and Eliot says they should find something magic to smoke.
Margo, Quentin and Eliot are sitting together when Margo notices Alice. She says that there’s one of those every year, Quentin asks what she means, and she clarifies that she mean overachievers. Quentin has no idea how Alice does magic, and Margo is shocked to find that’s Alice Quinn. Margo says not to compare himself since she comes from a whole family of magicians, and he should be aware that the world is unfair and should act accordingly.
- Margo tells Quentin that another way to move out of the dorms is too flunk out, but he wouldn’t remember so he wouldn’t care.
- Quentin apologizes to Alice about Margo and Eliot.
- Quentin smiles when he sees Margo and Eliot.
- Margo and Eliot go to the party with Quentin.
The Source of Magic
- Margo and Eliot go to check on Quentin after the attack.
- Margo pulls Alice away from Quentin.
- Margo calls over to Quentin to join her and Eliot.
Consequences of Advanced Spellcasting
- Margo asks Quentin what took so long.
- Margo watches Quentin and Alice with Eliot.
- Quentin tells Alice to go to Margo about Charlie.
- Quentin sends a rabbit to Margo.
- Margo asks Josh if Quentin is sure that Eliot's alive.
- Margo – “Please tell me someone has pointed out to you that magic doesn't come from sunshine and ice cream, for any of us. What you're born with, what gets slammed on you as a kid, what happens now, like your dad A great way to get the things you want is to be so miserable, you don't want them anymore.”
- Quentin – “What kind of system is that? You know, why can't it run on love or cocaine or something?”
- Margo – “It's the universe deep-dicking us. Lie back and try and enjoy it.”
- — Mendings, Major and Minor
- Quentin – “Dang it Margo.”
- Margo – “Yeah, yeah, whatever.”
- — Divine Elimination
This section is in need of major improvement. Please help improve this article by editing it.
On AO3 Marquentin is the fifth most written ship for Margo, and the seventh most written for Quentin. It's also the eleventh most written ship in The Magicians (TV) tag.
|SHIPS||het||Adiyoff • Margosh • Marquentin • Qualice|
|slash||Penntin • Queliot|
|femslash||Fargo • Kalice • Malice • Wickoff • Wiski|
|friendship||Margeliot • Qulia|