- “Totally rather get shot than look like a Sears model”
- — Nate
Nate Heywood is a principal character from the Legends of Tomorrow fandom.
- DarhkSteel - the ship between Nate and Nora Darhk
- Namaya - the ship between Nate and Amaya Jiwe
- Speedy Steel - The ship between Thea Queen and Nate
- Steel Canary - the ship between Nate and Sara Lance
- SteelHacker - the ship between Zari Tomaz and Nate
- Steelwatch - the ship between Nate and Felicity Smoak
- Supersteel - the ship between Kara Zor-El and Nate
- Citizen Arrow - the ship between Nate and Oliver Queen
- Citizen Flash - the ship between Nate and Barry Allen
- Kid Steel - the ship between Wally West and Nate
- Naterad - the ship between Nate and Behrad Tarazi
- SteelAtom - the ship between Nate and Ray Palmer
- Steelblazer - the ship between Nate and John Constantine
- Steelgreen - the ship between Nate and Gary Green
- Steel Hunter - the ship between Nate and Rip Hunter
- Steel Vibe — the ship between Cisco Ramon and Nate
- Steelwave — the ship between Nate and Mick Rory
- DarhkSteelAtom - the ship between Nora Darhk, Nate, and Ray Palmer
- SteelAtomblazer - the between Nate, Ray Palmer, and John Constantine
- Steelatomwave - the ship between Ray Palmer, Nate and Mick Rory]]
- SteelCanaryAtom - the ship between Nate, Sara Lance, and Ray Palmer
- SteelZaray - the ship between Nate, Zari Tomaz, and Ray Palmer
- Main article: SteelHacker
- Main article: Namaya
Nate and Amaya grew close due to their shared connection with the Justice Society of America. During a mission during the revolutionary war, Nate fell in a river and Amaya had to save him. While trying to get warm from the cold, the two end up sleeping together, but after the mission is over, Amaya thinks they should just stay teammates/friends. Amaya starts to fall for Nate and the two become an official couple. After defeating the Legion of Doom, Amaya returns to 1942 to fulfill her destiny, breaking up with Nate in the process. She returns to the Waverider, her presence upsetting Nate at first, but the two come to an understanding and remain amicable. They get back together again during a mission to save the band ABBA.
- Main article: SteelAtom
- Main article: Steelwave
|25||Nate & Ray||Ray Palmer||gen|
|10||DarhkSteelAtom||Nora Darhk and Ray Palmer||poly|
|7||Steelatomwave||Ray Palmer & Mick Rory||poly|
- Nate is portrayed by Nick Zano.
- Mick's nickname for Nate is Pretty.
- When Gary was comparing the Legends to DnD, voice over indicated that Nate's class would be a bard.
- Nate is the second member of The Legends to be resurrected.
|SHIPS||slash||Atomwave • ColdAtom • ColdRay • Coldwave • Constandes|
Constangreen • Hellstar • Hellwave • Naterad • SteelAtom • Steelwave • TimeHex
|het||Atomic Hawk • Canarrow • Captain Canary • Darhkblazer • Hawkmates|
Hellcanary • Hexari • Namaya • Snowatom • Superatom • Time Canary • Timeship • Vixenwave • Zaray
|poly||DarhkSteelAtom • DarhkWuSharpe • Snowtotems|
|femslash||Agent Canary • Avalance • Nyssara • Zamaya • Zelen|
|non-binary||Marlie • Zarlie|
|CHARACTERS||female||Sara Lance • Zari Tomaz|
|male||Ray Palmer • Mick Rory • John Constantine • Nate Heywood|