- The following article is based on a subject that has no agreed upon name; the current title is merely a placeholder and is subject to change. DO NOT HESITATE TO ADD THE PROPER NAME IF AVAILABLE.
At one point during the Student Council's killing game, Kiriko approached Sōsuke with a shovel, shouting she's going to kill him. In a heat moment of self-defense, Sōsuke is forced to kill her with a spear. He then begins to cry after what he's done, saying that he loved her. The circumstance makes it seem that Kiriko wasn't aware of Sōsuke's feelings for her before the game.
It is likely that having just killed his crush has triggered Sōsuke to kill Tarō Kurosaki and Tsubasa Kamii seconds after.
- “Why?! I loved you!”
- — Sōsuke after killing Kiriko in self-defense in episode 7 of Despair Arc.
The ship isn't that well known due to appearing on screen only for a couple of seconds, thus making it very forgettable. The fact that Sōsuke ended up killing Kiriko (albeit in self-defense) and that she was going to kill him didn't help to increase the popularity of this ship either.
- This is one of several Danganronpa ships between a victim and their killer, with the others being Leosaya, Chimondo, Yamaceles, Mahpeko, Tsumionji, Band Aid, Nekodam, Komanami, Amamatsu, Shiromami, Tojoshi, Shinnaga, Iruhara, and Oumota.
- This is the only ship like that outside of the main games.
- They share the fate of a boy who ended up killing his crush and a girl who was going to kill that boy but failed with Leosaya.