Happy Pride Month!
- NO VANDALISM: Vandalism is defined as any bad-faith edit made with the intent to lower the quality of the wiki or disrupt the functioning of the community.
- Please DO NOT spam articles with unnecessary information, links to external sites or random images.
- NO DISCRIMINATION: Discrimination is not allowed and is grounds for blocking.
- ART MUST BE SOURCED: For information on how to source your art, please have a look at the policy page, here.
- NO USER ATTACKS: No personal threats, insults or attacks that could harm a user is allowed. Please be nice to each other and treat others on the wiki with respect.
- That Cassandra Clare wrote Harry Potter fan fiction before becoming the famous author of The Mortal Instruments series. Her fan fiction, titled The Draco Trilogy was comprised of three novel-length books. They were focused around multiple ships including Drarry, Dramione and Harmony.
- That BBC Three and Sky Cinema had a ship war between Stucky and Stony on Twitter. BBC Three supported Stucky, while Sky Cinema supported Stony. See the tweets here.
- That Larry Stylinson, the ship between Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson, was the most reblogged ship on Tumblr in 2015.
- That Ian Brennan, the co-creator of Glee preferred the ship name Santittany over Brittana and wishes that 'it would catch on'.
Shipping, initially derived from the word relationship, is the desire by fans for two people, either real-life celebrities or fictional characters, to be in a relationship, romantic or otherwise. Shipping can involve virtually any kind of relationship: from the well-known and established, to the ambiguous or those undergoing development, and even to the highly improbable or blatantly impossible.